BuenaVeda Apple cider vinegar can be used in umpteen preparations, across different genres. Be it teas, regular dishes or salads.
One of our favorites is Fruity Salad Bowl.
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Chopped green and red lettuce
- 1 apple, chopped and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shaved into strips with a peeler
- ¼ cup cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced and toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons BuenaVeda apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine celery, lettuce, apple, carrots, cheese, toasted almonds, and cherries.
- In a jar, combine garlic, honey, BuenaVeda Apple Cider Vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cover tightly and shake until fully combined.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss lightly and serve!
Your Apple Cider Vinegar Fruity Salad Bowl is ready. Bon Appétit!