Nutritious, versatile, and delicious, avocados have become a kitchen staple in many homes around the world.
One of my favourite things to make for dinner is an avocado salad with apple cider vinegar dressing.
The combination of the two flavours is amazing and the dressing is so easy to make.
A bad day eating avocado is better than a good day eating anything else.
- 1/2 cup BuenaVeda Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, salt and black pepper.
- Add avocado, red onion and cilantro to a large salad bowl.
- Pour apple cider vinegar dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately!
If you’re looking for a way to keep your avocados as fresh as possible, place ripe avocados in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy them.
If your avocado is still hard and green, let it sit on your counter for several days to ripen.
Both, Avocado and Apple Cider Vinegar complement each other and share health qualities like boosting heart health, building immunity and being rich in antioxidants.
So, adopting these superfoods is definitely the way to be!